Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] I wonder what Rick said?-New York Daily News

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 07:52  AM, Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I got to think that Sweetney is part of the equation. I believe a
> Sweetney,
> Thomas and Ward deal will work money wise. So then, are we talking one
> number 1
> or two?....
>
> DJessen33
	I'm thinking the Knicks will not give up Sweetney, but that wouldn't
bother me, if we got a future #1(unprotected). The Knicks I'm
interested in are Othello Harrington, Kenny Thomas and not Ward, but
Howard Eisley.
	I know that Harrington is a free agent, so they'd have to work that
out and I'd make them take Sundov.

			JB

	Unchain My Heart!