Re: Let's not schedule the coronation just yet

In a message dated 7/9/2003 9:01:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
callmebogie@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Shaq, Kobe, Payton and Malone?
>
> I'm not scared.  I'm not sure I would've been scared 5 years ago, and I'm
> certainly not scared now.  If Jackson can win his 10th title by getting
> these guys to sublimate play together, then he deserves to break
> Auerbach's record.  I don't see it happening.  I think it's going to
> backfire.

-----------------It very well could.  Look at the trouble putting Shaq and
Kobe and their egos on the floor.  Add two more egos and it could be trouble,
but maybe not.  The Lakers have to hope that they do leave their egos at the
door; both show signs of doing that by taking the pay cuts they're taking.