Lebron and Miles

Saw Lebron and Miles play yesterday, today on NBAtv. I was impressed with the
talent level of Lebron. However, I can't wait to see an experienced point
guard with some defensive skills guard him. He is already three-quartering and
taking quite a bit of time getting it across the timeline. I haven't seen the
quickness on the dribble necessary for a true point guard. He is going to be one
of those "guards", that aren't a point or a shooter. Still, he has great
talent. It is too bad they don't have a real point guard and they could just let
him grow up at the shooting guard spot at his own pace with less pressure. I
can't wait to see Banks getting down and dirty on him. I think Banks will give
him fits on both the defensive and offensive end....

D Miles also has improved from last year. However, power forward he is not.
He was running the floor well which Danny would like. He even hit a three.
However, you aren't going to see him in the paint posting up or getting rebounds.
He would nice player to bring in off the bench along with Kedrick and Banks
and go uptempo....

DJessen33