Spurs & Kidd

Does anyone else not get the Spurs push to get Kidd? I mean, yes, Kidd is the best PG in the game, but Tony Parker is only going to get better and IMO the Spurs are much more in need of a Center -- Brad Miller, Rasho, etc. If I'm the Spurs I'm going after 2 PF/C types with all their money. I mean who's gonna guard Shaq or Malone (whoever Duncan doesn't guard)? I guess they're gonna rely on Malik Rose.

And what happens to Parker? He's said he's not interested in playing the 2 guard.

Likewise, does anyone understand why the Nuggets would bother with Olowokandi? Seems to be exactly the opposite type of player they've been trying to build around

(the other) mark