Re: I Shall Make My Comment, and No One Will Really Give A ....

While I don't like name calling and personal attacks in any of the posts,
Ray does give and take both.  Personally I appreciate the information he
provides and should be welcome to make his own observations of players,
trades, teams, etc ... .

I don't see them as "Heston" like posts.  They are opinions. If everyone
else is entitled to an opinion so is he.  If we can avoid the silly name
calling, by Ray, me and anyone else, all the posts would be better. IMO, of
course.

<Jim