Re: Instant gratification

Right on. The journey of 1000 miles starts with but a single step.

DanF

----- Original Message -----
From: <GLSweatt@xxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 10:23 PM
Subject: Instant gratification

> Instant gratification - I can't believe crap I'm hearing.  "We didn't
trade Walker, we didn't draft the best, We didn't get Malone".  Grow up! We
did get Shaq either.  Danny Anige is working a plan.   Give him more than
two months to revamp the team.  Blowing up the team with out a plan to
replace it will not get us closer to the next championship.  The fellowship
of the miserable can just wait a year or two.  Ainge has been saddle with a
lot. We still need to get past the Vin Baker deal.  I for one LOVE the
effort the Danny has put forth. Leadership take guts ( you don't take a poll
to find out what to do).  You have to have plan - then work toward it.  Face
the facts gang it's not likely to happen overnight.   Maybe I've grown up
and no longer need the instant gratification that I needed when I was young.
It's Danny's team now give him some time.