Re: Instant gratification

GLSweatt@xxxxxxx wrote:

Instant gratification - I can't believe crap I'm hearing. etc

Thanks for this letter of sanity in the midst of all this whining! What is wrong with most of the people on this list?
Nothing makes them happy, NOTHING!! God, as much as I hate to quote Rick Pitino, talk about the "fellowship of the miserable"!!! This will take time people! Rick was run out of town ( in part ) because he made moves too fast in order to placate these basketball harpies who just can't wait for evolution to run it's course. Danny has got a plan, Rome wasn't built in a day. It took me five years to like beng married.!!! This team has problems, salary and personnel, that can't be solved by flipping a switch or checking RealGm.. Criticize, that's your right but keep the blood pressure down for a year or so until Ainge can put his stamp on things. Jeez how long has he been running the show for, a few months???

Michael A. DiZio