We may end up with the best hand with 3 Jacks

Ok. The Bucks have been dismantled. Get Kidd to sign with the Spurs and the
only team we have to be worried about is the Heat, unless they just sign the
Candiman. Detroit has some talent, no offensive stars and who knows what Larry
Brown is going to do with them. I never saw the talent on Pacers that some
people saw. If O'Neil was to go back west which I don't think he will, their fate
will be sealed. Orlando has some talent but not the deep playoff experience.
We may look up in a week and discover that we got the best hand in the east
with 3 Jacks. We would need to just play our hand. We might get a few other
players on the cheap to help once they also realize that....

Why the fascination with the West when you know you would have to fight it
out every night with only a 25% chance of getting to the Finals? Why not come to
the best team in the East (the Cs) with a much better chance of getting to
Finals. Once you are in, you never know (Jermaine are you listening?). Vin could
pull up a flashback.....

DJessen33

<ESPN's Ric Bucher reports that he's been told as early as Monday GP could
announce his desire to go to the Lakers. Also said that one thing is for sure
"GP won't return to Milwaukee, the Bucks have taken a wait and see approach and
as a result, he feels disrespected".>