Re: Walker

>Why don't the Pierce advocates ever attempt to point out the areas of his
game that are deficient and objectively discuss HIS warts?

>>Because we were discussing Walker, not Pierce?

Start a conversation on Pierce's weaknesses if you want.  The conversation
was about Walker.  Bringing up Pierce as you did to defend the weakness of
Walker is what is apples and oranges.

There isn't a single player in the NBA without "some" weakness.  Comparing
the weaknesses of players at two different positions is just silly.

Compare Walker to other PF's like Egg did if you want to defend him.

Compare other SG's to Pierce if you want to put him down.

<Jim