From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
gh18@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 5:14 AM
To: jahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Antoine or the System

We were all happy with the Antoine that played several positions during the
early years.  Remember he guarded centers and power forwards and did it
well.  However, we are not happy with the Antoine that is playing for
O'Brien. The Antoine that is shooting jumpers and getting out muscled by
Kenyon Martin.

Is it Antoine's or the system's fault?  If Magic Johnson played in a walk it
up the court system as oppose to "show time", how effective would his skills
be utilized.  Ainge has to change the system in order to change Antoine.
Antoine has proved that he can do what we need.

2004 Starters:

Perkins - Center        6 "10"  280 and growing - Rebounder and inside
scorer
Battie -  Power Forward 6 "11"  can guard small and power forwards (shot
blocker)
Antoine - Small Forward 6 "9"   can pass, shoot, and rebound
Pierce  - Two Guard     6 "7"   Too much to list
Banks   - Point Guard   6 "1"   Quicker than Kidd and Tony Parker in running
the break.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!