Ridenour and Banks

Ray, I'm surprised that you think Ridenour is a good, long-term bet.  I will watch with interest how he develops.  Like all these young men, I hope he succeeds, but he sure looks fragile.  Maybe it's the hair.  But he's the main one I didn't want dropping to us.  Banks may not be the shooter he is--now--but in a few years we'll see.

And the harsh criticisms of Danny boy?  Give it some time.  No one in the East will sign Malone.  He's Dallas based; that would be his fallback if LA doesn't work out or Utah is not right.  Cheers.  I will enjoy watching the development of Lampe too; that is a continuing mystery to me.  Gene