> In the five most recent games that followed, he upped
> that to 24 mpg, or half the game. Boston was 4-1 in those
> games too, thus Obie could have done a better job of
> being vindictive. Hopefully the Detroit game was a blip,
> in terms of playing time for Kedrick.

Yes..I thought Kedrick played pretty well in general..cept his shot has been
off.
If it is a form problem I do hope he can correct it. When it comes to defense
the box score doesn't show everything...

He plays very good on the ball defense. Sure you can run him off double
screens or use centers to pick him off..but when the "better" player try to
just beat him one on one they get burned. That IS something. That and his
hops will give him a job for the next ten years in the league.

But he is an offensive liability right now...so I can understand why OB shies
away from him alot. We might not see him again till the playoffs....

Walter McCarty has been playing great this year and I say that as a guy who
doesn't like McCarty.. But I would already favour Kedrick over say Bruce
Bowen, Eddy Curry or that guy down in Atlanta who hardly scores..

With the Baker trade ...I am not sure it matters..

Truthfully though no one would believe it..last year was our "window."
Sure...everyone thinks that is crazy..but we had a much better defensive
scheme to deal with the Lakers then Jersey. Now everyone plays the Lakers the
way we would have and they look pretty mediocre.

Pete