Re: The buck stops here

At 10:00 AM 1/30/2003 -0500, you wrote:
I don't know who should be more embarrassed by this, Bulpett or Wallace.
Bulpett. You can understand Wallace's trying to cover his ample backside- basement publishing, his erstwhile and future career doesn't pay nearly as much. Whereas Bulpett has sold his journalistic integrity for the scraps the Celtics throw to their "PR firm" for a job well done . I don't think Bulpett can possibly believe what he's writing; he's not that blind. I also don't buy for a minute that the Globe/Herald brass are telling Springer, Bulpett et al. to produce this pap. It certainly doesn't make people buy the paper - honest, incisive, controversial writing does.
Kestas