Re: The buck stops here

<Bulpett. You can understand Wallace's trying to cover his ample backside-
basement publishing, his erstwhile and future career doesn't pay nearly as
much. Whereas Bulpett has sold his journalistic integrity for the scraps
the Celtics throw to their "PR firm" for a job well done .>

I admit that I was surprised that Bulpett didn't comeback with some tougher
followup questions, which I think were warranted. Bulpett has been my
favorite Cs writer over the years with the most level headed commentary. I
would have to say that it seems to work that when the team is winning, you
give them a pass. When they lose, you tear into them. Bulpett would look
pretty stupid if he hardballed Wallace at this point when Baker could score
the winning bucket to put us in the finals in a couple of months. Goat to
hero turnarounds happen all the time. Look at former albatross Kenny.

By the same token, the Boston newspapers were unmerciful cruel during the
down decade. However, I think this suits you  coyote's appetite a lot
better....

DJessen33