Re: Bulpett on FSNE

--- You wrote:
Did anyone hear what Bulpett had to say about Kedrick?
League Pass cuts out at the end of the game.  He was
to talk in the post-game show.
--- end of quote ---

What, they were going to discuss the CELTICS in the post-game show?! What a
novel concept!

Anyway, I know this is not useful, but unless Bulpett has quit, as Mark calls
it,  "the PR firm of ..", what insights could he possibly give us? That Kedrick
is shooting well in practice and just needs to up his intensity in games? That
he'll grow up to be a decent defender IF he does that? That Obie expects every
shot that Kedrick  (or any other player, for that matter) takes to go in?  I
don't even care to read those guys most of the time, and I'm the biggest junkie
of Celtics news. It's some of the most sterile, lifeless, information-free
writing this side of a Microsoft help manual. The travelling corps are just too
afraid of losing their perks and "sources". I'm guessing that post-game spreads
are pretty yummy, and flying charter sure beats coach class. It's not a
coincidence that the only criticism of the BDT has come from smaller regional
newspaper columnists who don't get the perks in the first place.  That's why I
liked to read Simmons, when he was still writing about the Celtics. He might've
been wrong sometimes, but he wasn't afraid to write what he saw.
Kestas