Re: [Celtics' Stuff : "...you bring them to your place and pray..."-Herald

<< You try to find people who have a skill set in an area you need, and we
 certainly needed interior scoring when we picked Vin up.''

 What the GM and the Celtics need now is for Baker to play to his
 abilities - and hope he's not already doing so.

Wallace, you need to clue in Obie and the rest of the Celtics on your plan.
They think that you picked up Vin to be a defensive backup center...Note that
the Cs are the only team that doesn't know how to use a scoring center. Tommy
Gun mentioned this when the Cs played the Rockets and recent talk the last
couple of weeks on NBA.com has centered on how Francis and the Cat not
knowing how to use Yao Ming. They also are perimeter players and the offense
primarily flowing through them and their isolation plays.....Early in the
season, you would see Vin seal off his man when the ball traveled around the
horn. You never see this any more. He only power posts up. They still can't
get him the ball on the power post up. It is no surprise that Vin is playing
worse and worse. The same thing with Kedrick. At this point, I am afraid of
any trade being made because Obie and the Cs don't know how to use any other
skill other than three point shooter and defense....Is there any player in
the NBA look worse than Dan Dickau?....

DJessen33