RE: Brown's playing time

<hironaka@nomade.fr>,   "Berry, Mark  S"
<berrym@BATTELLE.ORG>
> Cc      : celtics@igtc.com
> Date    : Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:48:16 -0500
> Subject : RE: Brown's playing time
>
> OK, I just need to know what the expectations are (...)
Instead we have Bruce Bowen or Michael Curry-or we hope
to, when Kedrick gets a little more polish. That's
> great when you're grabbing guys off the scrap heap. Not
so good when you're making them lottery picks.

Well maybe I'll try to put it another way, by quoting
from the Detroit papers today. Not every draft has the
Kobe or McGrady that you want. If Kedrick is a defensive
force on a team with two scorers already, then he will
contribute to winning basketball eventually.

http://www.freep.com/sports/pistons/
January 28, 2003
BY HELENE ST. JAMES
FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITER

(Michael) Curry would know; he has spent a lot of time
trying to contain Pierce. Most recently he and Jerry
Stackhouse tried during last spring's five-game series,
and succeeded in reducing Pierce's production from 26.1
points per game during the regular season to 20.2.
Pierce's field goal percentage dropped from 44.2 to 39.8,
and his three-point shooting percentage from 40.4 to 8.7.
Neither the 76ers in Round 1 nor the Nets in Round 3 did
as well against Pierce."

---

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?