RE: Brown's playing time

OK, I just need to know what the expectations are. The BDT (I love that,
Kestas) promised us McGrady, Kobe or Vince. Instead we have Bruce Bowen or
Michael Curry-or we hope to, when Kedrick gets a little more polish. That's
great when you're grabbing guys off the scrap heap. Not so good when you're
making them lottery picks.