Re: Vin Butcher, Vin Baker...

Joe suggested:
>But if I were the owners, I'd privately hint to Chris
>Wallace that if he can move Vin Baker for even trash (as
>long as the contracts expire sooner)it would not be held
>against....

How about Stoudamire and Randolph for Vin, Shammond (or Wojo and Sundov) and
the lesser of our picks?

Mighty Mouse can play the point and his contract is similar to Baker.
Randolph is a player who can back up Battie in the East and Walker against
the West.

Swap problem children and both teams may be better off.

<Jim