Re: leave it to obie

Yeah, for about three days.  Is the Cs run to the conference finals deserving
of an asterisk because they beat some weak teams?  Do Wilt's 100 points
deserve an asterisk because the game was played in Hershey PA?  No, this was
a 45 point effort and a win.  That is what counts.  And the game will be
remembered as such in the future.