Re: leave it to obie

I disagree.  It would mean something in the "course" of winning a game.  In
this game it would be statistic padding with an asterisk next to it as
someone else suggested.

Does anyone really think that having Pierce beat up the little basketball
players on Denver would be remembered for anything but a joke?

The fact of what he did in the game itself is something to be proud of,
padding stats for the sake of padding stats in a game that's over is
loserville.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it....  Ridiculous, IYO, or not.

<Jim