Screaming

I'm sure I was the only one screaming at the tele during the multiple time Pierce took it to the hoop, drew contact and was not rewarded with free throws.  I don't care if he has already shot 6 million of them this year, when the guy goes to the hoop and gets fouled, it should be called.

Speaking of bogus calls, did anyone catch the flagrant foul called on Shaq in the final moments of the Lakers-Rockets game last night?  TERRIBLE!!

Cecil