Re: Indiana win etc.

In a message dated 03-01-17 23:12:07 EST, Douglas342@AOL.com writes:

<<   6.  Bremer passed up a couple of very good shots tonight to kick it back
 out to (all together now) PP and Antoine at the 3 point line.  Sigh. >>

And I suspect in very short order as he gains confidence in his shot that
he'll no longer pass up those opportunities when they present themselves. One
thing I love about Bremer is his in-between/midrange, pull up jumper. He can
pretty much get that shot anytime he wants to but he's deferring to the
co-captains a tad too much right now. As they (AW and PP) become more and
more accepting of his abilities and game, I think they will actually
encourage him to take those shots when there.

Did you catch the expression on Steve Francis' face in the Rockets-C's game?
It reminded me of Newman and Redford in "Butch Cassidy" when being chased by
the posse. "Who IS this guy?" referring to Francis' puzzled expression about
Bremer.