Indiana win etc.

     I am not as avid a follower and fan as many here and know less about the
game, but some thoughts from the cheap seats:
     1.  I watched the 3rd and half the 4th quarters, but then had to go to
dinner, it being 6:45 LA time.  When I left, I thought the Cs would lose this
one, as they were down 3 or 4 after leading by 14.  Glad to see I was wrong.

    2.  Pierce looks drained.  On several plays, his effort to get back down
the floor was minimal.  I wish he could get some serious rest time.  He
suffered slightly from Walker disease, firing up treys with 15 left on the 24
clock.  There was also one play where the Vs had a super fats break chance
and PP stopped at the arc and went into the half court game when he
shoulda/coulda found someone for a quick bucket.
    3.  Walker had one of those nights where the Walker lovers jump up and
down and scream, "I told you so!"  But watch out.  Pretty soon the Walker
bashers will have THEIR night.  Such is the enigma of Antoine Walker.
    4.  Maybe he isn't a big scorer, and maybe I don't know what to look for
in defense, but Walter looked terrific tonight.  He works his ass off and has
an outside shot and was doing some nice work down inside tonight.  I bet he
is also a great teammate.
    5.  For no articulable reason, put my vote in the "give Kedrick some
time" column.
     6.  Bremer passed up a couple of very good shots tonight to kick it back
out to (all together now) PP and Antoine at the 3 point line.  Sigh.