Nice win

Sure, you hate to see them blow a 14 point lead ...
but they beat the East's best team, a team coming off
a 5-game win streak. I'd call that a gut-check.

I give O'Brien credit for going with what seems to
work. In the four games since Bremer started getting
major PT, Boston has two wins and came within in inch
of beating the Spurs in San Antonio. His shooting
hasn't been much to shout about; but considering
they'd been 2-6 in the preceding stretch, I think it's
wise to give Shammond a breather til he hopefully gets
his stroke back. Likewise, despite a modest
contribution to the box score, Kedrick has played
double-figure minutes for six straight games, during
which the team has played .500 ball.

I'm not going to get overly excited about either
youngster blooming into something big; I think I'm
more heartened to see O'Brien willing to shake things
up.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com