Re: Stay patient with Kedrick

The problem with you coyotes is that Kedrick was injured at least 6 weeks
last season and then he was benched for the playoff run. He then was injured
for 6 weeks this season. That isn't much opportunity. Except who cares about
fairness. We are only talking about subjective opinion here. I would bet at
least 50 percent of Kedrick's shots have been 3 pointers. My argument there
is that that isn't in his game. His college play showed he can shoot a few
more feet in. If you have some basketball experience, you know some people
can be better shooters at long distance rather than short. Heck, look at
Bruce Bowen who is shooting better at the three point line that free throws.
Remember Downtown Freddie Brown, a much better shooter from outside than in.
Finally, if we had a real point guards, things would be really different. The
point guard would be making the plays and Kedrick would be just finishing
them. Then you, Mr. Berry, would be looking at Kedrick saying, "Man, that
Kedrick, he's a heck of player" because he just got 10 points off feeds from
Jason Kidd or John Stockton.

Finally, I would like you, Mr. Berry to apply your measuring stick to Mr.
Bremer as I previously mentioned. Same with Billups. Or how about Reggie
Lewis? He looked like an early bust also. How would he measure up? I can
remember defending Tony Battie to some coyotes also, maybe it was you. I said
at the time when we traded for Battie that this was the first time that
anyone snookered Jerry West. How do you factor these players in your bust
equation? Were you the guy who coined the phrase "El Busto"?....

DJessen33