J.C. Kedrick and OB.

> These kids are talented enough to play college level, but they haven't
> proven their scholastic abilities.  Hence, most of them never make it.
> They can't make the grades or they are hampered by poor decision making in
> other areas and fade away.

Yes, J.C. Players aren't all that bad.

Count me as a Kedrick fan..

Overhyped or not...1.7 ppg or not.. The guy has made some exciting
plays...and seems to bring a bit of fun to the game. As far as being clueless
goes..I remember the same nonsense being floated about el Busto, and now he
looks pretty clued in to me. Battie seems to make better decisions then
Pierce or Walker..actually.

Anyway, I agree with Tommy H. that he needs to play with Bremer. I also think
he would benefit tremendously from a few plays run for him. He could work
with Bremer on a pick and roll.

Our offense is too geared towards Walker and Pierce and hence its boring. The
only reason Bremer gets to score some is that he is the point guard and gets
to handle the ball more.

Our "offense" right now is to let Walker or Pierce try something one on
two..or one on three! And if that fails to maybe pass it off for a three
point shot. I am not sure how effective our offense is by the numbers, but it
is as boring as hell. Without KA half the fun has been sucked off this team.
We don't hardly seem to set screens, double picks or anything. The rest of
the NBA seems to be playing an entirely different game altogether.

OB is like the brother of Jeff Van Gundy..bringing boring basketball to an
Arena near you. Sheesh.  Only OB could take a team with some serious
offensive talent and try to mold it into a defensive powerhouse. Wow. Heck
even Detroit seems exciting.

If they fire Don Nelson..I want him back. Basketball should be entertaining.
With Grant Long signed....the boredom will continue.. <sigh> it was nice
knowing ya Kedrick...<g>  The knicks were living proof that winning isn't
everything. Even in their winning years they bored the hell out of anyone
watching. I can't stand to see the Celts being driven down this road.

Pete