Re: Stay patient with Kedrick

In a message dated 1/16/2003 2:54:45 PM Central Standard Time,
berrym@BATTELLE.ORG writes:

> <The argument for the longest time was that Kedrick just needs minutes. Well,
> he's getting them. You know what they say about it being better to remain
> silent and be assumed a fool than to speak and remove all doubt... well,
> Kedrick is doing his best to remove all doubt.>

Some of you are just like a pack of coyotes, moving to chew on carcass to
carcass. What happened to previous carcass Bremer?

Why does Kedrick have to score 20 points to make you happy? Look at Ron
Artest. He fits a role as a defensive stopper. Why can't Kedrick fill that
role? God knows this team needs one but unfortunately, having three point
shooting ability is more important to some....What a bunch of loser whiners.

Getting more minutes. What a joke. Does two games (of primetime) make a
career for you? Then Obie comes back and doesn't even put Kedrick in in the
first half in the first half, saving him garbage time. You got to get
consistent minutes to get a rhythm. Another coaching gem....

Why don't you have at Baker? Have at me for that matter because I thought he
was going to be better (it is pretty hard not to be). Baker is in full season
in my book. I just don't put up with a lack of hustle or concentration. But
dumping on Kedrick just fulfulls your own words....

DJessen33