Re: Several thoughts on the weekend

 < I really don't know what's wrong. It's more than fatigue. > -Berry

It sure appears to be even more than one part physical, two parts
mental.  But I guess that is not possible.

In this winter of their discontent and festering cankers of bitterness,
Wallace remains furious with Gaston, while Obie remains furious,
frustrated, and fedazzled with Wallace, Baker, SWill, Brown, and
every other player dropped on his doorstep whose name is not
Walker, Pierce, EWill, Battie, or McCarty.

Things are not good, folks. This little gadfly feels a big time move
is in order.  Hey, Rick, now the Louisville beat Kentucky are you
ready for the bigs again?

Snoopy, is it too late to lower my 42 wins prediction to 36?

Cordially,
Egg, goader of farm animals

PS -
 "Wallace's PR firm of Springer, Coffman, Bulpett and May.b - Berry

You continue to kill me, Berry.   Great post - keep up the good work.