Some pregame notes

I went to the Dallas game and here are some notes:

Pierce, Kedrick and JR Bremer worked out early going one-on-one. I think this
is helping Kedrick develop a cross-over dribble on the penetration which he
performed last night for the second time in a game situation.

During the shoot-around, Walker concentrated on shooting threes and free
throw shooting. SWill worked on his penetration moves.

Sundog looks extremely good and fluid in the layup drills.

Gorman looks like an old head on a young man's body. Tommy looks like the
typical older large man, large upper body, beer gut and bird legs.

Baker looked fine in warmups.  He doesn't put much effort into his layups
(little lift). He and Delk didn't come out of the locker room at half time
until 12 seconds before the start of the third....

DJessen33