Re: Perhaps The New Owners Could Ascribe The Celtics To Be....

02-03  Dal  33  18.7   4.3  43.7  0.6  94.7  0.4  25.0  1.4  3.6  1.5  1.3  0.1  0.7  2.3   4.4

Griffin plays less than 20 minutes per game.  I don't think he is up for the All-Star team, is he?  Let's face it, though a few people appreciate you searching the newswires for any negative Celtic print you can find, even mentioning Griffin as a starter is misleading as hell.  Yeah he starts sometimes....but does he finish?  What's his role on that team?  Points?  Nope.  Rebounds?  Nope.  Assists?  Nope.  Minutes?  Nope.  He plays good D and tries not to commit any turnovers.

Your continued searches are sometimes worthwhile.  But your opinions are....... well they're yours.

Cecil