Re: Philly pick

On a related note, Walton said something about 6 players from those 70s
Celtics teams who did something, got interrupted, and never finished the
sentence.  I assume he meant 6 players who wound up as NBA coaches, but I
could only think of 5: Cowens, Silas, Westphal, Nelson, and Chaney.  Who's
the 6th?

Marc Pierce

Knowledge may give weight, but accomplishments give luster, and many
more people see than weigh.
	Lord Chesterfield