Re: Philly pick

Thats my dream...
> Mosio = LeBron. Then Wallace would go down as the
greatest GM in
> history.>>
>
> Hate to burst your bubble, Pete, but the pick is
lottery protected.  The
> hope is that Philly gets the 8th spot, which likely
would be the 14th
> pick.  God only knows what the brain trust will do with
that.

> Maybe the cold medicine I was on made me hallucinate,
but is Bill Walton
> completely insane?  One second Walton's slamming Baker
for being a waste
> of space, then after Baker competently performs two
stepouts near the
> three point line and grabs two rebounds Walton
yells "Vin Baker is
> EVERYWHERE!" as if he's never seen such inspired play.

Yeah, Bill Walton almost sounded nostalgic about his days
in green. Maybe it was the tapes they showed of Larry
Bird's 60-pointer. Walton's play-calling was as partisan
as even Tommy Heinsohn, and it was obvious he had been
hanging around all day with the Celtics players and
coaching staff.

Whenever the Celtics played poorly last night, he sounded
miserable and disillusioned. I remember we were down by
six at one juncture and Walton made it sound like we were
getting blown out by fourty six. And whenever Toine or
anyone did anything right, he was full of joy and praise.

Well he was a Boston Celtic after all. They made a big
deal about how he didn't score much for the Celtics, but
in his day he was to team basketball what Jason Kidd is
now.

Maybe with Philly's pick we'll have an outside shot at
his son Luke....if the NCAA freshmen, prepsters and Euros
fill up the lottery round.

p.s. Get well soon Michael.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?