From: <hironaka@nomade.fr>
To: <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
Cc: <Celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: TRADE

Duo? Opening yourself up
> to ridicule, banned, stoned, whipped, deported,
exported...............Stop
> stealing my ideas :>)
>
> DanF

But in the end do you actually support the trade in
question?

My view is that if Brian Grant were as valuable to
winning as Antoine Walker is, then the Heat under Pat
Riley would a team with at least as many wins as Boston.

Instead, Grant is a 10.1 ppg contributor on a sub-.500
team. He's not a bad additional player to have in a
perfect world, but we can do better than that with either
Walker or Pierce.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?