Philly pick

Pete wrote:

<<If Philly falls into the lottery can we get LeBron?!  Thats my dream...
Mosio = LeBron. Then Wallace would go down as the greatest GM in
history.>>

Hate to burst your bubble, Pete, but the pick is lottery protected.  The
hope is that Philly gets the 8th spot, which likely would be the 14th
pick.  God only knows what the brain trust will do with that.

Maybe the cold medicine I was on made me hallucinate, but is Bill Walton
completely insane?  One second Walton's slamming Baker for being a waste
of space, then after Baker competently performs two stepouts near the
three point line and grabs two rebounds Walton yells "Vin Baker is
EVERYWHERE!" as if he's never seen such inspired play.  And maybe it's the
UCLA thing, but Walton kept talking up Moiso as if he were ready to make
what Bill Simmons would call The Leap.  Maybe those Elvis glasses
befuddled him.

All in all, a nice win.  Hard to get too excited since the Hornets were
missing their best player, but they've killed the Cs in the past and it's
always good to see the Cs get it done with defense.  If they can win even
1 in Texas I'll be thrilled.

Michael Gooen
http://mailplus.yahoo.com