Re: Other side of the Wallace argument

I seem to remember at one point Danny was talking about how
great it would be if he and Larry both came back to the
organization. Larry as President or something like that, with Ainge
as GM.

Now, I like Danny as I said, but I am not sure if he would be the
best. The GM back then was probably still Cotton Fitzsimmons or
something. I guess my concern is that with many former stars that
doesn't help either, Wes Unseld was horrible in Washington, and
contrary to what he might tell you, I think MJ has done a pretty
poor job. And of course the Clippers have been horrible forever.

After our BT gets a lobotomy, whose brain should we replace it
with? It would be great with a former Celt in there, but didn't work
with ML certainly. I would love to see Larry in that sort of job, but
not sure if it would work. I don't know, Don Nelson's kid seems to
do a decent job thanks to Mark Cuban's deep pockets, so maybe
anybody can do it.

Besides Larry, anyone else have a favorite candidate?

eDate sent:      	Tue,  7 Jan 2003 22:54:03 +0200