Re: Instead, we have Vin Baker...

Let's first wait until one of these Kenny trade scenarios
actually happens.

But if it does happen, then I agree at that stage that
the new owners must question Chris Wallace's suitability
to run the Celtics, especially if other qualified
candidates are out there to replace him.

Although its completely out of Wallace's hands, any Kenny
trade like that really ought to be the final nail.

But let's not quit on this season just yet. ;-)

I actually caught myself counting where the Moiso pick
from Philly will end up for us (in the higher teens at
the moment).

But c'mon we've got a long, grueling way to go just to
reach the halfway mark and All Star break.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?