Hello all,

> If you ask me, Boston will sign Horace Grant to the rock
> bottom league minimum rather than an all-around talent
> like Danny Manning. HG won't hurt the team on defense,
> he's unselfish, and he's been a quality rebounder and
> enforcer on championship-type teams for many seasons.

Uggh.that guy is dead and done. You can't get much more overrated that guy.
Most of his "ability" stems from playing on a team with Jordan and Pippen.

If we are losing Battie we need a shot blocker..and he does not fill the
bill. I saw Derek Strong play in a NBDL game...he looks much better then
Grant, if we are desperate for the washed up veteran guy. He is a couple of
years younger and was always a better player IMHO. Plus right now he is in
much better shape.

Also Doc Rivers would disagree on the "unselfish" bit.

Pete