Re: Beagle thoughts...

< On Sundov:  Leo Papile tripped over him?  Riiiight.  Bruno is
sitting because the tallest guy the C's have can't play inside
for beans. > - Snoopy

Well, Snoop, it's a good thing you can't see me right now because
I have egg all over my face. As I explained to DanForant, I was only
joking in my post about Sundov.  I honestly thought that by beginning
the non-attributed news byte with such an unprofessionally
journalistic lead as  "On his way out to share a few pre-game
beers " folks would realize it was just a put on, including the
fabricated silly Wallace quotes.

Since it has now occurred to me that half of my contributions to
this list are of this same sophomoric ilk, and that they, too, may
have been believed, I will diligently try to be more serious in the
future... although being a non-flake does not exactly come naturally
to me.

Egg