re: Sundov

From : "James A. Hill" < jahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >

I think Sundov's contract calls for a "players option" for next year.

I would expect him to exercise it unless someone else is going to pay him
more..... Maybe Papile was purposely trying to hurt him......
There is a player's option next year for Sundov, and a newspaper story a month or two ago mentioned that he was inclined to stay with the team next year. He thought he "fit in well" and possibly had opportunity for playing time, if I remember correctly.

It's funny, my concern before the season was that if Sundov played well, we couldn't re-sign him. Now, I'm worried that he will return. What can the guy do? Shot well in the pre-season, but it doesn't stay the pre-season forever. A guy that tall who can't rebound is freakish.

You-know-who you-know-what.

Bird