Blount

First off, I think it is clear Obie is getting his way
over Chris Wallace. It is not the best career move for
Wallace to do this trade.

Up to now, CW could hang his last shred of hope on
having "discovered" Shammond, who together with Baker had
made the Kenny trade at least statistically advantageous
for Boston. That and some other "discoveries" formed the
basis of his credibility.

But now he's trading Baker's best friend, and moving
Baker to third string. Something's got to give. A bad
situation just got worse.

As for CW, any Boston sportswriter with any clue will
jump on the fact that if Obie had his way in the first
place with the status quo, the Celtics could have saved
spending around 55 million on a third string center with
Blount. Its too easy a kill.

Poor Chris Wallace. Its noble of him to fall on the
sword. I hope his parents haven't already converted his
basement office into a recreation den.

For those who are wondering, both Blount and Bryant will
clear the cap this summer.

Bryant is 6-9 and played at Seton Hall in the mid-1980s.
He has DNPs in 23 of the last 29 Denver games, and has
not averaged more than 1.9 ppg in any of the past four
seasons. He might go straight to the IR list.

Bryant has 166 career starts and a career .500 FG%. I'm
not sure what spin, if any, the BT will put on him.

Now Boston truly doesn't have a point guard, but I
welcome back Blount. We've actually won with him in the
starting lineup, and that's the bottom line for me.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?