Obie and Blount

Regarding Blount, my attitude will be "In Obie I trust".
My feelings about Blount were pretty similar to how I
felt about Obie's other pet Eric Williams, until closer
inspection this year made me change my opinion completely.

Blount is shooting .393 from the field this year, which
largely cancels out his career high scoring "output" (5.2
ppg). He's no better a rebounder now (3.4) than he was in
his starter year in Boston (3.6).

But I won't be shocked if he gets as many minutes from
Obie as Shammond was getting. I kind of hope they are at
Grant Long's expense, so the Vin Baker situation doesn't
go from fiasco to disaster. Poor Vin. This has to be the
biggest "Dis" of all time.

As for Blount, his Feb numbers are actually okay. He
shot .471 from the field and averaged his usual 3.5
boards despite playing only 10.7 mpg.

He had 7 offensive boards this week versus the big
frontlines of Minnesota and the Spurs.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?