Re:Clearing up the Blount rumors

At 06:51 PM 2/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
I was probably Blount's biggest critic when he was here.  I'm still not
thrilled with the possibility of him coming back.  But, when you stop and
think about it from O'Briens point of view, it isn't as crazy as it seems.
No, it isn't. I think Obie is just trying to get Wallace fired sooner rather than later, that's all. The Blount trade is perfect for that, for it shines a light on a whole bunch of the incredibly stupid things Wallace has done at once.