article and the SG situation

There's a long, interesting article on the Celtics ownership group in today's
Herald:

http://www.bostonherald.com/sport/celtics/cown02132003.htm

Also, whom do you think Obie will start in Pierce's place tonight:

1. Delk
2. McCarty
3. Shammond
4. Sundov
5. Kedrick

I have a hunch it might be Kedrick, unless he's really in Obie's doghouse and
his DNP-CD on Tuesday wasn't just a little dig at Antoine. One thing I know,
though - if  Kedrick draws yet another DNP-CD tonight, we can forget about him
ever contributing for us. I just hope Obie doesn't put Shammond on Bonzi or
Pippen.
Kestas