Re: No more excuses

< Obie is responsible for not developing his assets but ultimately,
if Wallace is getting players that Obie refuses to play or develop,
then there is something wrong in the GM/coach relationship. >
-Jessen

And on the 50th game day he arose from the dead and sitteth at
the right hand of.................. the coyotes.

Seriously, Jessen, I appreciate your post since I was beginning to
see a deer hunter in the mirror, not beautiful little mild-
mannered Egg.

Post-Pitino many of us have tended to look at Wallace and Obie as
one unified winning entity. Yet there have been few instances where
these two have actually been on the same page.  The pattern:
Wallace enthusiastically signs 'em up, Obie unenthusiastically
doesn't buy in. To frustrate matters, the players in question have
been unable to either prove Wallace right or Obie wrong.

While other teams like Golden State are considered  "comers "
having drafted the likes of Jason Richardson, Troy Murphy, and
Gilbert Arenas, our last important draftee was Pierce in 1998.

Too many lost opportunities, too many damaging trades.  But your
dramatic switch from Bull to Bear just might be a positive sign.
Watch, we'll now win fourteen of the next fifteen... well maybe
just thirteen of fifteen.

Eggy