Re: Obie vs. Baker

> Eggy wrote:
> Does anyone here really think Baker's timely heart palps are due
> to a life-threatening heart ailment?  Does anyone here think that
> the Baker meeting with the new owners, his dad, agent, and
> shrink had any purpose other than to boost his morale and
> attempt to put him on the right track?  And more importantly,
> does anyone here think it odd that his concerned coach Obie has
> not been directly in touch with Baker for one week while all this
> was taking place?

        I would like to give Mr. Baker the benefit of the doubt espeically
when it comes to his health.   However, if he were really having heart
trouble, I tend to believe he would be missing more than one
game......especially if he had had this problem in the past (as stated in
the recent news wires).    I believe Mr. Baker needed a morale booster from
the owners (not that it's going to do any good) and that is what has
temporarily "healed" Mr. Baker's heart.

        AC