From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@yahoo.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 9:03 AM
Subject: whither Songaila

> After I worked hard to spell and pronounce his name correctly, we said
goodbye to D. Songaila (Sun-gay-la) last summer.  Any report on how he's
doing.  It goes without saying that he would have done more than Wysocki or
Sundov--or Baker.  Couldn't Wallace see that?  He did see Bremer's
potential, but that's about all the insight he's shown in the last year.
Guys, I'm available in the summer if Chris needs help with the draft.
Cheers, Gene