2001-02 vs. 2002-03

Our defense has not matched last season in intensity. But if you
look at the following season to season comparisons, our across
the board shooting, rebounding, and assist totals are killing us
more than our defense.   Our team is still poorly constructed
and our opponents are leading us in almost every important
stat.  Yet how many more games would we have won if only a
few more threes had hit their target. Wait ... did I say that?

CELTICS team averages

       2001-02  2002-03 (49 games)
FG% .424    .415
3P% .359    .339