whither Songaila

After I worked hard to spell and pronounce his name correctly, we said goodbye to D. Songaila (Sun-gay-la) last summer.  Any report on how he's doing.  It goes without saying that he would have done more than Wysocki or Sundov--or Baker.  Couldn't Wallace see that?  He did see Bremer's potential, but that's about all the insight he's shown in the last year.  Guys, I'm available in the summer if Chris needs help with the draft.  Cheers, Gene