Re: Seattle perspective on tonight's reunion,

Jeez, that's harsh ... and frighteninly apt. I think
I'm going to reverse course on criticizing O'Brien for
not trying to work Vin into the rotation more; maybe
by keeping Baker marginalized, he's minimizing the
distraction to the team.

I pray, pray, PRAY Wallace will somehow be able to
rectify this error. Baker, Shammond and a #1 - or two
#1s - to Portland for Stoudamire? I've gotta run and
light a candle. (And I'm not even Catholic.)
http://mailplus.yahoo.com